
I am back tracking again, because I didn't share a fun day I had while in Grenada. I was a model for a day.....There are two very talented SOs on the island who love photography. Their photo blogs are listed, check them out. They do a wonderful job of capturing the island and also take pictures of couples and families to remember this special time in life. The photographers are also constantly looking for "models" to practice taking pictures. So myself and two of my girlfriends gladly volunteered. We were told to dress up and we went downtown into St. George's to have the older buildings serve as a backdrop. It was a very fun day, all the locals stared at us as if we were someone famous, and it was interesting to have my picture taken but told not

to smile. Here are some of the pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment