Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tourist

Now that Greg and I have found a place we decided to have a little fun. On New Years Day we headed into The City again. This time we went to Times Square. It was amazing all the lights and buildings, there is plenty to look at. From there we had a slice of pizza, and then headed to Rockefeller Center. The Christmas tree took my breath away, it was beautiful. After watching the ice skaters for a moment we found a Starbucks and warmed up with coffee and hot chocolate.
The last stop was Macy's. Also a wonderful site with the lights and decorative Christmas windows. Greg and I went inside and walked around and could not get over how large the store really is.
Today we headed back into lower Manhattan and ate at the famous Katz' Deli. The pastrami sandwich is amazing! And I took a picture of the table that has become so famous in the movie When Harry meet Sally, one of my personal favorites. More site seeing to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to New York! We should try to get together and catch up.

    ReplyDelete