
Emily's cute belly! Not too much longer....
This past weekend a group of us girls got together for a High Tea Baby Shower honoring Emily. Well Emily put up a big fuss, declaring no gifts no shower, lets just get together and visit. So to honor her wishes it was NOT a baby shower for her but a gathering of a few of her friends wanting to give Bennette a few things that he might need and are really cute!
High Tea was held at Lady Mendl's Tea Salon, and it was fabulous. If you ladies are ever looking for something fun to do with the girls, this is it! Every time we turned around something tiny and petite and beyond delicious was placed in front of us to eat. Jordan and I were on one side of the table, while Emily and Britney on the other. I am not sure if Em and Brit noticed but Jordan and I were being anything but dainty when it came to cleaning our plates of our tiny tea sandwhiches and gladly accepted seconds. We had hoped the scone course of tea time would have seconds but sadly it did not, fortunately a heavenly 1,000 layered cake thing was served next and I forgot all about the scones. To finish the tea hour we were served dark chocolate covered strawberries. We had such a good time and were lost in conversation that we had to be asked to leave so the next reservation could be seated.... who knew drinking tea could be so much fun!
That looks like a lot of fun! Congrats to Greg on finishing his boards. I am glad you guys went out and celebrated!
ReplyDelete