I ran my first 5K, Race for the Cure in September, a week after my 30th birthday. I have never been a runner, and this was a huge accomplishment for me. Teresa was my running mate, and we kept each other going. I had my doubts that I would run the entire time, but I did and we made good time! And what a great memory that my first 5K was in Central Park. The entire event was very special to me, not only because I reached a personal goal of finishing a 5K but that my Grandma Moon is a Breast Cancer Survivor. Our next run is in December, I guess I have a new hobby, and my new goal is for next year to run a 10K.



This weekend Greg cycled in Bike MS. He finished the 66 mile course and raised over $500 in honor of his sister Jamie who has MS. We are proud to support her (love ya Jamie) and Greg enjoyed his ride through NYC and New Jersey, getting to see the area in a new way on his bike. His goal next year is to ride to 100 mile.
That is so cool! Congrats to both of you on your accomplishments.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the run. I really don't like running but I have been toying with the idea of doing a 5k just to see if I could do it.
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to see what you have been up to!