5 years ago
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Flat Stanley
Our nephew Miller sent us a letter and a colored paper doll- Flat Stanley. The letter explained that Miller's class had read a book about a little boy who was flattened by the blackboard and was mailed to California on a trip, where pictures were taken of all the fun he had. So Miller sent us his Flat Stanley to take around New York. Greg and I had such a fun time taking Flat Stanley around and taking pictures. We got a few stares and a few people at Times Square shouted out "Hey it's Flat Stanley!". The best moment was when I asked a few cops in the subway station if they would take a picture, before I could even ask the cop on the right said "I know who that is, I have kids... and I'm not taking a picture with him". I said "Please it's for little boy in Texas!" The cop and his partner gave in easily, they even pretended to put cuffs on him. Enjoy the pictures of all the fun Flat Stanley had!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is such a cute idea! I haven't ever heard of it...I guess since we don't have kids that old yet :) I love to see all the fun things you guys do in NY. Glad you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Super cute!
ReplyDelete