Thursday, July 8, 2010

June

June was eventful for several reasons. Greg finished his second round of board exams (glad that's over), now we are patiently waiting for the results. That same week we celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I was able to get 4 days off, which turned into a nice relaxed way to end the week. That weekend we spent Saturday celebrating. As most of you already know (because I can't stop talking about it) we got up super early at 6am for a photo session on the Brooklyn Bridge. I have admired this photographer's work since getting to know her in Grenada. When I heard she was moving this summer I jumped at the chance to have her take pictures for our wedding anniversary and to have memories of living in Brooklyn. The session turned out to be a beautiful way to start the day. All dressed up, we didn't want to go home so we walked across the Bridge to Manhattan and decided to have breakfast at Balthazar, which is famously know for its brunch. We got there at 8am, too early for brunch, but enjoyed their Continental Breakfast. The breakfast was amazing so I can only imagine how great brunch is, we will be back at a more reasonable hour. Then that evening we had a nice dinner at Barolo in SOHO. The backyard garden patio was a wonderful way to spend a summer night.
I feel so lucky to have found someone so special to share life with. Here's a few pictures which I think capture so much more than words can. http://saraweirphoto.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Anna! Congratulations to you and Greg. It was my pleasure to spend that morning with the two of you. You are such a beautiful couple. All the best for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such romantic photos! I love them.

    ReplyDelete