We are expecting a baby due February 9th and couldn't be more excited. We have had a series of doctor's appointments and ultrasounds and everything is looking great. Today was the best ultrasound. I am 13 weeks and the baby finally looks like a baby. We got to see it moving it's arms and kicking it's legs around, and saw the heart chambers beating. The technician was trying to get the baby in a particular position, so we got to watch it for a good 20 minutes. At times I have to remind myself that I am pregnant, but today felt very real. More updates to come!
8 week ultrasound

13 week ultrasound


WOW! What a difference a few weeks makes! Thanks for keeping us posted. I look forward to seeing photos of you and the baby as the weeks go bye
ReplyDeleteLuke and I are so thrilled for you both of you!!! (We want to be next.)
ReplyDeleteAh! Congratulations you two! That's wonderful news! Does that mean you knew you were pregnant when we took your pictures? Or is my timing off? Either way I can't wait for more updates!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so excited for the both of you. Can't wait to see and hear more!
ReplyDelete