Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day and More

Last year Greg made me a Mother's Day video so this year I made him one of what Creighton has been up to. His energy still amazes me... and I truly don't know how Greg and I keep up some days.  We have hit the toddler phase of testing boundaries and throwing wonderful tantrums. Along with this age is also a fantastic curiosity that makes each day full of endless discoveries which has been really fun to participate in and watch.  One morning Greg and Crate woke me up because Crate was so excited to show me his bug. I looked over and he is holding a massive beetle beaming with joy....I cringed but to him it was the best thing ever. It's the little things at this age dirt, rocks, sticks, bugs, bubbles.....

We moved into a bigger home at the end of May, it has been nice to have an extra guest bedroom and play room. We have great big trees in the front and back, which has been the only way we can enjoy being outside in this heat.

I accepted a position as an elementary School Nurse starting late August. This is a perfect fit for our needs. The hours are great and I still get to work in pediatrics. I am enjoying getting to stay a home for a few more months over the summer.

We are less than a week away from Greg finishing Intern year and starting Radiology which is a huge step in this process. We are very much looking forward to this coming year... (In residency July always marks the start of a new year).... So Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment