I have finally decided to start a blog to share and capture the events in Greg and my life together.So lets back tract just a little. We met when we were young, in the summer of 1997 (that's right, we were 18). Greg was my high school sweet heart. He took me to Homecoming and Prom. We dated all through college, we knew we both had found something special. The last summer before we both graduated college we went on a 3 week vacation to Europe. That's where Greg proposed on the E'ffile Tower in Paris. A year later we were married.

We lived in Austin while Greg worked on his masters degree in biology, and I worked as a neo-natal nurse. Three years of applying to medical school, a masters degree, and two surgical trips to Nigeria, Greg still did not get into medical school in the States.


The biggest decision of our life was to move to Grenada in the Caribbean to support Greg's dream to become a doctor. So in January of 2007 we moved to a dorm room on SGU campus. In our 2 years living there we became RA's, quite an experience, but is was free room and board. While Greg worked away, I had the time of my life. Don't get me wrong there were hard moments but they were far and few between. I have made friends for life, and memories that I will always cherish. Beach days, pool days, TV nights, Wednesday movie night, hiking, snorkeling, waterfalls, and endless other fun adventures on the island. I will truly miss living in Grenada and all the wonderful other Caribbean Housewives that I love dearly.
So that's it for the past. Upcoming blogs to come. We are now visiting with family for the holidays, we have a big ski trip with the Ramsey's to Keystone later this week, and then finally our big move to Brooklyn.

The biggest decision of our life was to move to Grenada in the Caribbean to support Greg's dream to become a doctor. So in January of 2007 we moved to a dorm room on SGU campus. In our 2 years living there we became RA's, quite an experience, but is was free room and board. While Greg worked away, I had the time of my life. Don't get me wrong there were hard moments but they were far and few between. I have made friends for life, and memories that I will always cherish. Beach days, pool days, TV nights, Wednesday movie night, hiking, snorkeling, waterfalls, and endless other fun adventures on the island. I will truly miss living in Grenada and all the wonderful other Caribbean Housewives that I love dearly.
So that's it for the past. Upcoming blogs to come. We are now visiting with family for the holidays, we have a big ski trip with the Ramsey's to Keystone later this week, and then finally our big move to Brooklyn.
I'm so glad you are doing a blog. I'm so glad I got to know you in Grenada. You are one of the sweetest people I know and I'm so sad you are gone. Maybe we'll see each other again at graduation.
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted on your life and how things go during clinicals.
btw, I have a blog too you can check it out at www.dysonandridgedon.blogspot.com. Do you mind if I add a link to your blog on mine?