Last Saturday I was able to catch up with a good friend I met in Grenada, but is also from Texas, Jordan. We met for brunch on her side of Brooklyn- Brooklyn Heights. She lives on a great street, it has everything you could possibly want. And at the end of the street there is a promenade where you can look across the river and see the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty. By
While I was having a fun afternoon, Greg started his official studying for The Boards, which he will take mid-March. The count down has begun. After the weekend I started my job search for the week. Things are not
Yesterday, Friday, I met two good friends Britney and Jonathan for lunch in Manhattan. It was nice to get out of the house, but we could not have picked a colder day. At some points I thought my face
was going to fall off, it would get cold and numb so fast! After lunch we grabbed coffee and went up to Britney's office to warm up. Here is a picture of me in Britney's main office space. She has a wonderful view of the Brooklyn Bridge.That evening Greg took a break and we meet some friends we had not seen in a while plus Britney and Ali for sushi. The restaurant was a block away from the Empire State Building, so Greg snapped this picture for me. I try to never go anywhere without my c
On another note, I am a little homesick for Grenada this week! As everyone heads back and starts to enjoy the island a part of me wishes I could be there. Take a dip in the ocean and have a Pina Colada for me!
Hey! It looks freezing there! But gorgeous too! Good luck with the job search. You are such a great nurse, I know you'll find something great. Or you'll turn it into something great! -joanie
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is not just the unoffical rule of hospitals...it is the offical rule of New York! We know what you are going through...the job search was a long road. Best of luck in your job search. You are awesome and something will work out. We are sending you our happy thoughts! XOXO
ReplyDeleteHey Anna,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are settling okay in the big city. I hope the job search gets a little better. I hope you don't mind that I added you to our list of blogs. It keeps me sane to see what others are up to. Anyways, keep in touch :)