Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I am now 16 weeks or 4 months and am feeling really good. It took to the magic 14 weeks to really start to feel better, which I am very thankful for. A few weeks ago we had our monthly doctor's visit. Greg's schedule is so flexible that he has been and should be able to attend all visits, which has been great. The baby's heart beat was 160- nice and strong and normal. All of the genetic testing for the baby came back normal. And my vital signs are all normal. We go back for another ultrasound September 23rd when they will look to make sure all the organs are growing correctly and this is when we get to find out the gender, we can hardly wait!

In the meantime Greg is so funny, he daily comes up to my belly and says something to the baby. The other day he just started to read from his text book- poor baby had to hear about some anatomy problem.

This week the baby is anywhere from 3 to 5 ounces, measuring 4-5 inches. The eyes and ears are in the right spot and working. It even has eyebrows and eyelashes. I should be able to feel it move in the next 2 to 4 weeks, can't wait!

I have posted some belly pictures. Not much has changed, the doctors and nurses at work comment on how small I still am. So I may have a small belly through out or some say one day it will just pop out. We'll see!

14 weeks

15 weeks

16 weeks

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You are SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! One day you'll pop! And you'll think Oh how cute! Then it'll keep growing and growing and you'll be like ... WOW! I didn't think it would get this big! At least that's how it was for me! How fun Anna! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! We are excited for you and Greg!

    ReplyDelete